Best wishes and sayings in 2019





Father's birthday

The father's birthday is the day of the father's birth. On his birthday, the whole family rejoices on his birthday, presents him with gifts and congratulations, and wishes him a happy and successful year. The father is a blessing from God, the safety and the bond on which we base this life. Words on Father's Birthday.


Words on Father's Birthday


  • My father is incapable of speech, mind, and thinking, and heart about expression, but please accept me this word and every year you are fine, I love you father.

  • My beloved father gives you a drop from the bay, a flower from the orchard, and words of love from my cheerful heart, and every year you are okay, Dad.

  • My beloved father, you are the light that shines my life, and the spring from which I draw love and affection. You are the father who is referred to as the son and is proud of him among the eyes. Congratulations to me, O Great Father.

  • My beloved father, I dedicate these words to you, who are you more precious than myself, who is between my wings and I love me from my soul, which is in my body?.

  • My beloved father, I dedicate these words to you, who are you more precious than myself, who is between my wings and I love me from my soul, which is in my body?.

  • Abi al-Ghali The ink of my pen can not express my feelings towards you. My feelings are bigger than the lines on paper, but I can not but ask God Almighty to keep you an asset for us and not deprive us springs of love and affection and every year you are fine.

  • My father asks for my life, I give you and Mali, we all belong to you and every year you are fine.

  • Abi al-Ghali I advise you if you want me every year and you are fine.

  • My father is you, like me, who is the highest in life, from you alone I learned how to be a human being and every year you are well.

  • We hope you will always be the most cherished person, in your absence the word is unable to burn it and near you tonight its moon is incubated in your voice warmth and in my veins, fulfillment, and feelings I know you love after all times, I love your father and every year you are fine.

  • My father thanks for making me a princess, for my return in your arms a little girl, I hope to be worthy of this tender and every year you are fine.

  • My father is the most beautiful word spoken by my tongue and the nicest heart I have ever lived in. I can not imagine my life without you and I will always love you and respect you for life.







أكتب تعليقك

أحدث أقدم